Our experienced team at Valor Mechanical is dedicated to innovation and collaboration. We employ some of the best in the industry, provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and all of the training and equipment you’ll need to get the job done with the integrity and quality that Valor strives for. If you are motivated and eager to learn in a progressive environment, we want to hear from you for our available position.
Licensed Journeyman Plumber
Valor Mechanical is looking for a Licensed Journeyman Plumber and strives to employ the best talent in the industry. We believe in hiring only those who take pride in personal and professional development. We want to see your work ethic, personal responsibility, delayed gratification, and commitment to the team. The success of our company is entirely built on our continued investment in our employees. That’s it. Plain and simple. Joining our team is becoming part of a family, which means we take each employee’s investment with our company seriously.
- Full-time | M-F | On-Call not Required
- Works independently, but also follows specific guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at client’s location.
- Provides preventative maintenance and repairs for plumbing systems.
- Inspects units for effectiveness and safety.
- Performs consultations with clients.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, and modifications as needed or requested by clients.
Qualifications (applicants MUST meet all criteria):
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- A valid Minnesota Journeyman Plumbing license
- A moral and ethical mindset in line with the values of Valor Mechanical.
- Knowledge/Licensing of residential and commercial plumbing services.
- Experience/Licensing (or willingness to learn) in the areas of RPZ testing, RPZ rebuilding, welding, and boilers.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to self-motivate/multi-task.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate a phone, tablet/workbook, and computer (use of Microsoft Excel, time tracking programs, etc).
- Competitive pay: this position offers competitive pay starting at $30/hour based on experience and qualifications
- Voluntary On-Call
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid continued education
- Paid training
- Company vehicle
- Company tablet
- Health insurance/401(k) matching/life insurance
- Direct deposit
We treat our employees with respect because that’s what they earn and deserve every day. They’re not task-takers. They take charge and make decisions. They’re not cookie-cutter employees. They voice their opinion – and we listen. They don’t cut corners. They understand that effort is a choice. Up for the challenge? Apply now.
Immediate openings are available. Located in Stewartville, MN, and servicing Southeast Minnesota.
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to join the fastest-growing mechanical company in southeast Minnesota, take control of your career by applying now.