Take the next step in your career today!
Are you an experienced HVAC Technician that is ready to advance your career, have on-call be voluntary, and earn $40-$50 per hour? Hone your HVAC skills while training and mentoring a team of HVAC professionals. Learn more about our Lead Service Technician position below.
- Full-time | M-F | 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Voluntary On-Call
- Works independently, but also follows specific guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at the client’s location.
- Trains, mentors, and teaches the next generation of Service Technicians.
- Works with the leadership team to ensure a positive working environment.
- Provides preventative maintenance and repairs for HVAC systems.
- Repairs and maintains refrigeration and electrical systems.
- Diagnoses and repairs electrical, mechanical, and control components of different systems.
- Installs new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- Performs consultations with clients.
Qualifications (applicants MUST meet all criteria):
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- A moral and ethical mindset in line with the values of Valor Mechanical.
- Possess an eagerness to learn the HVAC industry best practices and teach them to lesser experienced technicians.
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants.
- Hand tools necessary to complete work.
- Ability to handle hazardous materials with proper safety equipment, and have knowledge of OSHA and other employee safety regulations.
- Knowledge of residential and commercial services in the HVAC industry.
- Experience in the areas of chillers, refrigeration, and controls is a plus.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to self-motivate/multi-task.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate a phone, tablet/workbook, and computer (use of Microsoft Excel, time tracking programs, etc).
- Aptitude to complete timely and accurate daily work reports (notes, timecards, in-field billings).
- Excellent communication skills to ensure team success between leadership and field technicians.
- Competitive pay: this position offers a wage of $40-$50/hour based on experience
- Voluntary On-Call
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid continued education
- Paid training
- Health insurance/401(k) matching/life insurance
- Direct deposit
Lead Service Technician ResumeIf you have a resume, upload it here. If not, fill out the form below.
Don’t have a resume to submit? Fill out the form below to apply.
Lead Service Technician
After you’re done applying…
Go ahead and check out who your potential new work family is!Meet your new co-workers!