Stay cool in warm summer months by preparing your HVAC system now. Valor Mechanical will inspect and fix any problem to ensure your equipment is operating safely and efficiently.
We offer both full residential and full commercial services to the greater Rochester area and pride ourselves on being a relationship-based business. Here are a few tips to get your system ready for inspection:
• Clean the area around your A/C unit by removing any debris, dirt, or leaves.
• Check the fan blades while the unit is on and also while it is off to determine wear and tear.
• Inspect the unit and look for visible signs of holes, drainage, or leaks.
• Use a soft cloth or tissue and wipe the inside cover to your vents. If you see a black substance, it may be a sign of mold.
• Listen and take note of unusual noises or strange odors.
• Replace your air filters.
Valor Mechanical cultivates client relationships through education on all options in order to provide personalized, high-quality solutions. For more information on our commercial or residential services, connect with us today.